Applications for Conservation wetland permits
Applications and Checklist
*Applications that need to be received 2 weeks prior to the meeting date you would like to attend:
- Abbreviated Notice of Resource Area Delineation (ANDRAD)*
- Certificate of Compliance WPA Form 8A*
- Mattera Cabin Rental Application
- Mattera Community Garden Application
- Minor Project Permit
- Notice of Intent (NOI) Application & Submittal Checklist - Updated 07/11/2023*
- Request for Determination of Applicability (RDA) Application and Checklist*
- Tree Permits
- Affidavit of Service (PDF)
- Bordering Vegetation Determination - Required for Notice of Intent (PDF)
- Certified Abutters Request (PDF)
- Fee Calculation (PDF)
- Locus Map (PDF)
- MACC Wetlands Buffer Zone Guidebook (PDF)
- Pre-Activity Site Inspection Report (PDF)
- Recommended Native Plant Materials List (PDF)
- Tree Replacement Policy (PDF)
- What are wetlands?
- Why are wetlands important?
- What laws apply to wetlands in Reading?
- How can I tell if there are wetlands on or near my property?
- When do I need to get a wetlands permit?
- What kinds of permits are there, and which one should I apply for?
- What happens after I receive the permit?
- Where can I obtain further information?
- How do I apply for a Minor Project Permit?
- How do I apply for a Determination of Applicability?
Any questions or concerns regarding the online permitting application system can be directed to the Conservation Office at 781-942-6616.