Request New Street Signage

To request new signage on a public street, residents shall notify either the Reading Police Department or the Department of Public Works about their request for new signage.  The request will then be discussed at the next meeting of PTTTF (Parking, Traffic, Transportation Task Force), and if necessary, included on a future Select Board agenda.  PTTTF is a safety committee that meets monthly to discuss traffic and safety issues around the Town.  The committee is comprised of the Town Manager, Public Safety, Public Works, and Planning.

How do I report a missing street sign / stop sign?

Residents can call the Highway Division at (781) 942-9092 or contact the Reading Police Department at (781) 944-1212.